Movie Trivia #2

Can anyone tell me the name of the first film in which this memorable line was uttered?

"Bond. James Bond."

An extra point if you can name the actor who said it, since numerous fellows played this character.

If you don't know this offhand, it's an easy answer to find!

I figured out how to allow for multiple correct answers: I just won't post any of the answers that come in until I'm ready to announce the correct answer, which will be around noon Central Time the following day. This way nobody can see what other people said. Sound fair?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sean Connery (who next to Pierce Brosnan was the sexiest Bond to me). He first uttered those words in Dr. No.

Gwyneth Bolton said...

Sean Connery? I have no idea which film...

Gwyneth

PatriciaW said...

I think I'm getting in under the wire.

Sean Connery in Dr. No