Why I Never Get Tired of Looking at Terrence Howard

Terrence is on the cover of the April Essence.

The fellow on the right is my husband, as he looked when he was in his early 30s (In addition to picking up weight in the years since, he now has a liberal sprinking of gray in his beard, which he attributes to Yours Truly.) His widow's peak doesn't really show, and his eyes photographed dark (they're not quite as light as Terrence's), and his skin has more of a red tone to it than Terrence's . . . but damn if Terrence doesn't remind me of him. Terrence looks more like my husband than his own brother does, something my other half vehemently denies ("That man don't look nothin' like me.") Everybody else can see it except for him.
I'll have to bring this magazine along with me the next time we visit my mother-in-law. If she says there's a resemblance, that will stop the protests once and for all!

4 comments:

Shelia said...

Yes, there's definately a resemblance. Now if I can find me a Terrence Howard look alike, all will be well (smile).

bettye griffin said...

Thanks, Shelia! But since my hubby's taken (I'm not ready to turn him in yet), and his only brother looks more like their father, I don't know what to tell you.

Of course, I understand that the real Terrence is available. . . .

Good luck!

Gwyneth Bolton said...

Girlfriend! Look at you with your husband and his movie star looks! You lucky woman!

It's so funny that your husband can't see it. LOL. I thought that was a picture of Terrence until I read the post.

Gwyneth

bettye griffin said...

Ooh, Gwyneth! Movie star looks, huh? Remember, that picture is nearly 20 years old. But he's still cute, just heavier.

Then again, so am I . . .

Bettye