Christmas Carols for the Psychologically Challenged

Okay, it's not politically correct, but it's all in good fun.
1. SCHIZOPHRENIA: Do You Hear What We Hear?

NARCISSIST: Hark the Herald Angels Sing - All About Me.

MANIC: Deck the Halls and Walls and House and Lawn and Streets and Stores and Office and Town and Cars and Buses and Trucks and Trees and Fire Hydrants, and...

MULTIPLE PERSONALITY DISORDER: We Three Queens Disoriented Are

PARANOID: Santa Claus Is Coming To Get Me.

OBSESSIVE COMPULSIVE DISORDER: Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells.

SENILE DEMENTIA: Walking in a Winter Wonderland...Miles from My House in My Slippers and Pajamas.

OPPOSITIONAL DEFIANCE DISORDER: I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus...so I Burned Down the House.

ATTENTION DEFICIT DISORDER: We Wish You - Hey Look!!! It's Snowing!!!

It's almost Christmas Eve. It's snowing outside, so Christmas will be white up in these parts. Everything's done, I've got a few days off, and I feel greeeeeaaaaaaat!

I'd like to take this time to wish all of you, plus all your families and loved ones, all the blessings of the season. May you continue to be blessed.

0 comments: