August 11, 2012

New (sort of) eBook!

I am pleased to be able to offer for the first time in eBook format my romantic comedy, published in print form under the title Prelude to a Kiss, now called Accidentally Yours. While much has changed since this book was originally published in the summer of 2001, the pursuit of the opposite sex has not. If you're in the market for a genuinely funny romantic comedy, this is the book for you! As always, I wish you good reading!


Amazon reader reviews from the original print version of Accidentally Yours (then called Prelude to a Kiss):

"I thought this story was just too cute, was full of wonderful writing and loaded with surprises. I thought it was a great storyline that is so true to life for some 35+ singles."
"I absolutely adored this book. I thought it was a very humorous story with a few sprinkles of surprise in it."

"Funny, funny funny."

"A wonderful romantic comedy about the perils of looking for love."

Download your copy today, and get your laugh on while watching the hero and heroine fall in love! Available at Amazon, BN, and Smashwords!

0 comments: