June 15, 2013

A little horn tootin'

My romantic comedy Accidentally Yours is free on Kindle through Tuesday, June 18th.  Now, I'm not the type to announce what my rankings are, being in the Top 100, etc. (not to criticize those who do, but that's just not my style) because, frankly, I've become accustomed to having good rankings for newer books and being in the Top 100 for my genre.  This, on the other hand, is something unusual, representing a first for me...so I'm making an exception.




Accidentally Yours is currently ranked at #1 in the entire Kindle free store!


Yup, that's right!  My free eBook is #1 out of all the free books on Amazon!  Over 55,000 copies have been downloaded in the first 24 hours of this promotion...and there are four more days to go!

Have you downloaded your copy yet?  You can get it here!

0 comments: