June 19, 2014

Thrifty Thursday Tip

That heading is actually deceptive, for there is no tip today.  I just wanted to let followers of this know that I'm assembling my best thrifty tips, plus new ones, for publication as an eBook.  

I've put a few other things ahead of my writing the first five months of this year, but I'm back at it with a vengeance.  I can't give a specific date or even a title, although I'm leaning toward It's What You Keep:  Money-Saving Tips From a (Not Quite) Starving Artist.  I hope to publish this sometime this fall.  It'll be my first nonfiction project. 

I'd love to hear your thoughts about my plan and/or my proposed title!    

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why don't you encourage thrifty tips from your readers as well. We will never write a book so this is a good way of sharing.

bettye griffin said...

That can get a little tricky...someone can sue me for using their idea in a book when they get no compensation. It's a litigious world we live in! Thanks for making the suggestion, though.