April 26, 2012

Anatomy of an eBook: Sequel to Save The Best For Last and The Heat of Heat

For months now, my WIP has been hanging around, growing more each week, with no name other than "the sequel."  I've decided it's time to name the baby.

I really liked All She Ever Wanted, a nice and fitting title, but one that is hardly original.  Feeling optimistic, I checked to see just how many times this title has been used.

When I counted eight titles, I decided I needed to find something else.  I work very hard to come up with storylines a little off the beaten path.  Slapping a common title on a book is kind of negates those efforts, don't you think?

I decided, with some help from my Facebook friends, on Man of Her Heart, a title that, surprisingly, is not showing up at all on Amazon.

So my baby now has a name.  What do you think?



2 comments:

Age02 said...

I love that title can't wait for the book since I loved both books and have read them more than once!:)

bettye griffin said...

Thanks, Age02! You know I will do my absolute best to make sure you're happy with the finished product!