How to Measure your BMI (Body Mass Index)
For those of you trying to get your bikini body, here's how to measure your body mass index.
Multiply your current weight (in pounds) by 705. Divide the total by your height (in inches, with 60 inches being 5 feet) twice.
24 or less is ideal
25 to 30 is overweight
30 t0 39 is obese
40 or more is morbid obesity
Hey, don't shoot the messenger.
As for me, my bikini days are behind me (some things shouldn't be worn by anyone over 40). Besides, my doctor already told me I'm overweight and flirting with obesity. So I can eat my Belgian waffle with whipped cream, strawberries and peaches with no guilt. But at least it's whole wheat . . . .

2 comments:

PatriciaW said...

Too funny...or sad, depending on how chooses to look at this.

Do I really need to know my BMI? Can't we just say "high"?

I'm in the same boat you are, maybe already sailing. So again, like last summer, I'm on a personal crusade.

Say a prayer.

Anonymous said...

No bikini for me...lol Even if I didn't have the BMI chart to go by.