Friday Funny

It's been a productive but extremely hectic week. I'm not complaining, though; I got a lot of work done. But I'm definitely ready for the weekend.

As you might know, I love old movies. I found this quick reel of movie bloopers from the Warner Brothers Studio. Most of the folks in these are now dead, and it's nice to see them having a good time while at work as opposed memories of them being elderly and not looking their best (Bette Davis comes to mind). I was never a fan of Ronald Reagan, but I'll give him credit for being quick with a quip.

Enjoy, and have a great weekend!

2 comments:

DonnaD said...

Oh that last bit with Porky Pig had me in tears! Hilarious!

bettye griffin said...

That was probably the best part for me, too, Donna. I mean, you'd expect Humphrey Bogart to swear when he flubbed a line, but Porky Pig?