Live from Wisconsin, it’s . . .

My e-store for Save The Best For Last has gone live! Click here to go there.

This means that you can place an order as early as today for delivery next week! (It will be approximately 2 weeks before the Amazon page goes live.)

In the interest of full disclosure, I do want to tell you that I will be offering this book at a 10% discount through my almost-ready revised website starting next week, but that, at least for the time being, I will only be dealing with mail orders paid for by check or money order. This means it will take a week or more to process orders. So if it’s speed you’re looking for, order the book through the e-store!

Another note: To try to compensate for the book being available only through on-line retailers, I am going to give away a $25 Amazon gift certificate to a lucky reader in September, so you will want to make a copy of your packing slip and mail it to me to be entered:

Bettye Griffin
P.O. Box 580156
Pleasant Prairie WI 53158

As always, I wish you good reading!

0 comments: