Going Underground

Although I'm making excellent progress toward completing my manuscript for Dafina by the new (extended) due date (and I'm updating my counts on the menu on the left of the page), a little push never hurts. I'm going to be participating in author Candy Havens' latest writing challenge, which she's calling "The Writing Game." Candy will post a number daily, and that is the number of words the participants should produce at a minimum. "Banking" is allowed, so if you have a good day with more than the minimum, you can take those extra words and apply them to another day where you might come up a little short.

To participate, you have to first join the Yahoo group: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Write_Workshop

Today's goal is just 500 words. Since I'm off, I expect to do much more than that.

I'm excited at the possibilities, and I'll let you know how I do!

0 comments: