Finally (almost) Complete

Well, the manuscript for Trouble Down The Road has been submitted, actually yesterday. All except the last page, that is. I like to have a strong last line; like the one in A New Kind of Bliss:

You might remember that's how this whole thing started.

Of course, you'll have to read the book to know what the character is talking about. Usually I write the last line well before finishing, but not this time. At least my editor has 370-something other pages to read. I'll come up with something over the weekend.

I'll also be getting out a newsletter over the weekend to my subscribers that will include the first look at the cover of Trouble Down The Road. A good weekend to all!

2 comments:

PatriciaW said...

Congrats on finishing your ms!

shelia said...

Congrats on completing another manuscript. Did you get the last line finished?