I Feel Very Sad
I just heard about the passing of Bernie Mac. I, like a lot of other people, I'm sure, prayed for his health when I learned of his hospitalization. He was mentioned on the news just yesterday morning as remaining in the hospital, and I remarked to my husband that I was really worried about him because it had been a week or more, and pneumonia, a disease that can have many complications, is especially dangerous to patients with chronic lung diseases.



His obiturary states that he was inspired to become a comedian when his mother, who'd been crying at something, began to laugh when seeing a comedian perform on The Ed Sullivan Show.



A lot of us are crying now, Bernie, because you were taken from us.



Rest in peace.

2 comments:

Gwyneth Bolton said...

I'm sad too. This is such a loss, 50-years-old is just too young. He will be missed.

Gwyneth

Anonymous said...

My uncle had the same ailment Bernie Mac had for 40 years but a miracle happened last fall. The doctors told him there were no signs of it anymore and that his lungs were fine. I was hoping that Bernie Mac would recover from it. This has been a sad few days.