Movie Trivia #3 answer and Question #4
The answer to yesterday's question was, Double Indemnity (1944). Great catchy dialogue throughout. I still can't believe that Edward G. Robinson was never nominated for an Oscar. He was past his tough-guy portrayals, but gives a wonderful performance here in a supporting role.
Patricia (if I weren't a few years older I'd swear we were separated at birth) gets it correct. She is leading, with 4 OGGS.
You'll have plenty of time to ponder Question #4; I won't post the answer (or anyone else's answer) until Tuesday at noon Central Time.
Here's the quote. You may take it literally from me, along with wishes for a great weekend, as you think about what movie it came from!
"I'll be back."

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

"I'll be Back" was said by Arnold Schwarzenegger in The Terminator.

That's one of his most memorable lines. I've quoted him on numerous occasions...lol

I highlighted your movie trivia in my Friday's blog...probably shouldn't...don't want too much competition...Gwyneth and Patricia are giving me a hard enough time...lol

Gwyneth Bolton said...

Arnold in the Terminator.

PatriciaW said...

This has to be Ah-nold, as in the Terminator. And even though I'm not big on those movies, I'm guessing it's the first one.

PatriciaW said...

Bettye, I'm starting to wonder myself, especially with us both being from NY. I've heard of twins being minutes apart but years???

Anonymous said...

HI Bettye
Love your blog, Chewing the Fat.Can't wait to read your new book in April.

Patsy N

Anonymous said...

"I'll be back" was said by Arnold Schwarzeneggar in the Terminator 1 and 2.
Patsy N

bettye griffin said...

Patricia, I'm amazed at how much we have in common. It's starting to get a little scary. I wasn't into the referenced movie, either!

Patsy, Welcome! I hope you'll visit often (and post, too!) Thanks for the anticipation of Once Upon A Project. I'm sure you won't be disappointed!