Movie Trivia Answer to Question #7 and New Question #8

Oops. I'm late today. Got a lot going on, even at work.

I'm surprised only one person attempted this. The character of Vito Corleone said "I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse" in The Godfather (1972).

Patricia got both parts of the question correct and is awarded one point plus two bonus points. She is now leading with 8 OGGS. Shelia has 5, Reon has 4. The rest of you guys are trailing . . . but there's still time. By the way, my husband is also a Godfather fanatic.

And now for today's question. Here's the quote:
"Say 'hello' to my little friend!"
Name the movie for one point. Name the character who said it for a bonus.
I'll be back around noon Central Time tomorrow with the answer and the score roundup.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The quote is from the movie Scarface. Tony is the one who said it.

Melissa Blue said...

Don't know the character's name since I've never seen the movie, but that line is from Scarface and it's said by the main character played by Al Pacino.