Movie Trivia Answer to Question #8 and New Question #9

"Say hello to my little friend" came from Scarface (1983) and was said by Al Pacino, who played a character named Tony Montana.

Shelia gets the regular point plus a bonus point (I didn't specify the full name of the character, and she correctly said his name was Tony). Mel gets a regular point for correctly naming the movie. Shelia now has 7 OGGS and is in second place.

I'm in a hurry, so here's the quote for tomorrow:

"Show me the money!"

Sounds like something a successful author would say to their publisher, doesn't it? (Yeah, in my dreams.) This line was actually said by two characters int he same movie. What was the name of the movie? Two bonus points if you can also name both actors who said the line (full names, please). These bonus points are a great way to catch up, even if you've just started to play.

Tune in tomorrow for the answer. Tune in even if you aren't playing. Tomorrow I'll have another 5 Questions mini-interview, and Friday I'll be posting another character sketch from Once Upon A Project.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Show Me the Money--the movie Jerry Maguire-- Cuba Gooding's character Rod Tidwell and Tom Cruise as
Jerry Maguire..

Reon :-)

Melissa Blue said...

That line is said in Jerry Mcguire(sp)both by Tom Cruise and Cuba Gooding Jr.

The most famous line from the movie, "You had me at Hello." I'm hooked now by this movie trivia.

DonnaD said...

Okay, I'm playing catch up on this game.

The movie was "Jerry Maguire" and the actors were Tom Cruise (who played the title character) and Cuba Gooding, Jr. (I can't remember his characters names, just his pecs, LOL) who won the Academy Award for best supporting actor and the best acceptance speech ever (it got a standing ovation)!

PatriciaW said...

I missed the Scarface question. Gotta make sure I'm blogging regularly. LOL!

Name of the movie with "Show me the money" is Jerry Maguire
and the two actors are Cuba Gooding, Jr. and Tom Cruise. Tom because Cuba won't let him off the phone while he's losing all his other clients until he says it with the right amount of gusto. My favorite scene in the movie.