Forget Me Not

My buddy LaConnie Taylor-Jones told me about a nice review someone had given my 2007 (and to date, last) contemporary romance, A Love For All Seasons. I'm real busy this week, so this seemed like a nice way to keep me in your thoughts if I make myself a little scarce (and make you want to read the book if you haven't already. Most stores will say they can no longer get it, but it's still readily available through Amazon.)

You can link to the review, by the Multicultural Romance arm of Romance Designs, by clicking here. They gave me a 10!
Hey, it's my blog and I'll brag if I want to.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good review...and by the way,it's your blog so brag if you want to--toot toot (smile). We'll celebrate with you.

Gwyneth Bolton said...

Congrats on the great review!

Gwyneth

PatriciaW said...

Great review! But I'm reading Once Upon a Project first. I'm salivating for that one!

bettye griffin said...

Thanks, everybody! And Patricia - it won't be long now.