This Week/Month in the Blogosphere

Angela Benson has an interesting topic on her blog this week about authors and negative reviews.

APOOO.org is publishing a collection of thought-provoking essays by black authors this month, in honor of Black History Month. Mine will appear tomorrow, February 7th. (Note: This really isn't a blog - there are no responses - but do check it out.)

The writing team of Virginia DeBerry and Donna Grant fill us in on the "glamorous" world of the book tour on their blog.

4 comments:

Yasmin said...

Greetings Bettye!
Thanks so much for supporting and promoting APOOO! Much appreciated.
xoxo

Angela Benson said...

Hey, Bettye, I'm visiting. I've got to do better though. You have a lot of news over here. I'll have to come back often.

bettye griffin said...

Hi Angela,
Please do come back often!

bettye griffin said...

Yasmin, you're very welcome! I appreciate your asking me to be a part of APOOO's Black History Month celebration.